Quote Color

have questions, suggestions, gripes for the site administrator? This is the place for those.

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

Floyd
Captain
Captain

Quote Color

Unread post by Floyd » December 31st, 2007, 3:32 am

Hey Jim, any chance of changing the default color of the Quote box? The yellow on white just has no contrast, I know you can change it but it's a PITA to do.

Floyd
1961 M151
1967 M416
1988 M35A2C
VFW Life Member
NRA Life Member

Spike
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Try this...

Unread post by Spike » December 31st, 2007, 8:42 am

Floyd,

The whole green thing is cool; but is hard on my eyes, so I went to "profiles" and did the following:
Click on "profiles" above. Scroll down to "preferences" and click on "board style" then change it from "armygran" to "subSilver." Then go to the bottom of the page and click "submit." I find it easier to view and the format is more like the one on the G503. You can change it right back if you don't like it.
As iron sharpens iron ...

Floyd
Captain
Captain

Re: Try this...

Unread post by Floyd » December 31st, 2007, 10:37 am

Thanks Spike. I like the green and what I was really talking about is the quotes function. As you mentioned you can change the color, and you can do that for the quotes also. The default color is hard to see. Maybe that's just my problem. But with contrasting colors it's better.

Spike wrote:Floyd,

The whole green thing is cool; but is hard on my eyes,
Spike wrote:Floyd,

The whole green thing is cool; but is hard on my eyes,
The default can be any color, I just think anything would be better than the yellow on white. Just my two cents.

Floyd
1961 M151
1967 M416
1988 M35A2C
VFW Life Member
NRA Life Member