For Sale M151A2

Got something you don't need? Sell it here

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

boghog
Corporal
Corporal

For Sale M151A2

Unread post by boghog » May 31st, 2017, 11:23 am

I have a 1978 M151A2 w/ MI title, manufactured by AM General that I know I wont get to restore. It does run and drive, I have a video from last fall, of it driving a circle in my back yard. It does have rust on it with plenty of holes, not to worry, it comes with all new panels I purchased to weld into any where it needs it. The only panel I don't have for it is for under the fuel tank. I have had it on my hoist to check out the bottom side. The only problem was a small hole in the crossmember under the drivers side. The metal around the hole was very firm as if it was punctured, then rusted. It is an uncut mutt. I have the hood and windshield, as well as the three seat bases and cushions. It has most if not all the radio set up and a new in box corner antenna kit. A new vinyl top, no doors, new steering wheel too. I will try to post the video but you can PM me with your phone number for pics and video if you need to see it before I figure out the posting of pics here. I think I have everything minus some bolts to put together a sweet A2. It kills me to let this go but it has been over four years of collecting parts and I'm wanting my shop space back.
I am asking $6400 Located in S.E. MI.
Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

Cant seem to download the video from my phone. If you can receive data on your phone call me at two four eight, 821, 00 three two

boghog
Corporal
Corporal

Re: For Sale M151A2

Unread post by boghog » June 13th, 2017, 4:50 pm

Sold pending full payment at end of the month.