Rebuilt Engine for sale

Got something you don't need? Sell it here

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

Vzike
Sergeant Major of the "G"

Rebuilt Engine for sale

Unread post by Vzike » June 28th, 2017, 1:47 pm

I've rebuilt several engines in the past month to sell. All are tested and ready to install in your MUTT.

$1500 Plus shipping from 33404

All have been broken down to the block, hot dipped, and rebuilt to spec. The bearings are all plasti-guaged and properly torqued.

This engine is block SN 2N-021474 It is from contract DAAE06-68-C-0001. It can be used on either an M151, A1, or A2.

The engine was honed and checked for size. It has STD pistons and New rings (same as used in a Chevy 250 6 cyl engine.

It has a NOS head (original style), which was taken apart, checked, and re-assembled with everything clean and lubed to spec.

It comes assembled with new freeze plugs, full gasket set, NOS oil pan, valve cover, exhaust and intake manifolds, A2 style timing gear cover, three groove balancer,side cover, new engine coolant valve, new oil fill cap, new water pump, and new thermostat.

It does not come with a carburetor, distributor, fuel or vacuum lines, oil filter, bell housing, flywheel, or clutch assembly

OK, I've been posting pics on this site for a few years. Now, Photo bucket will not allow me to put the image in. Does anyone have any idea what has changed????

Last edited by Vzike on June 29th, 2017, 9:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mr. Recovery
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Re: Rebuilt Engine for sale

Unread post by Mr. Recovery » June 28th, 2017, 3:25 pm

Vin, it has something to do with your cookies setting, P-Bucket changed their add pop up setting, My son had to do something to my settings and now it works but, each field you click on to copy now has 2 lines under it one for regular photo and one for thumb nail. ???

1960 M151 Run 1
1963 M151 Willys DoD 10-63 in Baltimore
1989 Alley Cat. "work in Progress"
NRA Life Member
American Legion Post 275 Fl
US Army 6 years 2nd Armored Cavalry Bindlach Germany
Colorado Army Nat. Guard 5 years
Md Air Guard 15 years active duty on C-130's

Hambone
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread post by Hambone » June 28th, 2017, 3:35 pm

Photobucket sucks now with all the pop ups, I've been right clicking on the photo, then copying the image address.

rickf
General
General

Unread post by rickf » June 28th, 2017, 8:42 pm

If you go to the bottom of some of those ads there is a little tiny prompt that lets you opt out of a lot of those ads. I found one in there that works globally and it works quite well. Don't ask, I have no idea how I found it. I just started opting out of each one and came across it. and it works for all sites, not just photo bucket. I also have Adblocker but that is the problem, they have started blocking you if you use an adblocker. The ones I mentioned before are actually put out by the ad sites.
1964 M151A1
1984 M1008
1967 M416
04/1952 M100
12/1952 M100- Departed
AN/TSQ-114A Trailblazer- Gone

Surveyor
Terminal

Unread post by Surveyor » June 28th, 2017, 9:17 pm

Got the first one to link for a little while and when I came back to post the next the image disappeared... maybe cookies fooled me. Anyway, I got the first one onto Tinypic...

I see it has the early style motor and radiator mounts.
Last edited by Surveyor on June 28th, 2017, 9:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
1960 M151 Run #1
"There is one nut on a M151 that is very difficult to remove....." - K8icu
"She ain't a Cadillac and she ain't a Rolls, But there ain't nothin' wrong with the radio" - Aaron Tippin

Surveyor
Terminal

Unread post by Surveyor » June 28th, 2017, 9:24 pm

Second attempt for bucket... still not working .
1960 M151 Run #1
"There is one nut on a M151 that is very difficult to remove....." - K8icu
"She ain't a Cadillac and she ain't a Rolls, But there ain't nothin' wrong with the radio" - Aaron Tippin

Vzike

Unread post by Vzike » June 29th, 2017, 9:23 am

OK, after screwing with cookies, settings, and ad opt outs, I was finally able to cut and past the url for each picture.

Photobucket sent me an email saying my third party usage has been blocked. To get it turned back on, I'd have to upgrade to the tune of $2.50/mo. That's not unreasonable, if it is up front, and not holding my previous usage at ransom. I think we need to look for another program to stash our photos.