1962 M151 for sale

Got something you don't need? Sell it here

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

Vzike
Sergeant Major of the "G"
Sergeant Major of the "G"

1962 M151 for sale

Unread post by Vzike » October 24th, 2018, 8:10 pm

I have a very original M151, 1962 FORD for sale. It's a barn find with an older restoration. Sat for many years. It has a relined fuel tank. I'm in the process of getting all the systems working, including a new fuel pump. Had engine running today.

Title in hand

The truck has original 151 (early), items, as follows:

Hood
Hood tie hold down latches
Steering knuckles
Vacuum pump and wiper system
Shovel handle bracket
5 magnesium wheels
Original top bows
Spare tire securing plate.
brake handle
Horn

The body is uncut. The front drivers side frame cross member was repaired from an impact (not with a underbody part). It looks pretty original. The battery box floor was replaced.

The body floors and frame parts are solid. I could find no rust throughs. It has not had an underbody kit installed. Sides have Bondo. Apparently the guy did not know how to weld or hammer out dents.

The only serious rust issues I found were around the battery box. I replaced that floor and removed the pop riveted metal he installed.

I'm fixing it up to list on eBay. If some one is interested in it as is, before I go through all of it, let's talk. The price is negotiable, depending on when it is sold and the work I end up putting into it.

PM or email your email address and I'll send pictures, or you're welcome to come to south Florida and look at it.

If it goes on eBay it will have a Fording kit installed and a radio set up. Canvas seats and vinyl top are all in good shape.