M151 Heater for sale (NOS)

Got something you don't need? Sell it here

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

Rainman
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Re: M151 Heater for sale (NOS)

Unread post by Rainman » January 12th, 2009, 12:03 pm

I've never driven a jeep with a heater in it, and never really saw the need for one. I have the remains of a couple heaters, or at least one that I got in with a bunch of stuff aquired from k8icu over a year ago. When I dig it out of storage during the spring thaw, I'll list what I have for sale. Joe probably knows more what's there better than I do, but I believe there is most of a gas heater in that pile. Whoever needed the control box, drop me a PM and I'll put your name in it when I locate it. Also have the large heavy housing with the fan there as well. Heaters, who needs em!

Rainman
M151 World Land Speed Record Holder

rickf
General
General

Unread post by rickf » January 12th, 2009, 1:09 pm

Rainman wrote:I've never driven a jeep with a heater in it, and never really saw the need for one. I have the remains of a couple heaters, or at least one that I got in with a bunch of stuff aquired from k8icu over a year ago. When I dig it out of storage during the spring thaw, I'll list what I have for sale. Joe probably knows more what's there better than I do, but I believe there is most of a gas heater in that pile. Whoever needed the control box, drop me a PM and I'll put your name in it when I locate it. Also have the large heavy housing with the fan there as well. Heaters, who needs em!

Rainman
Not all of us have readily available "sources of heat". I need not say any more. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
1964 M151A1
1984 M1008
1967 M416
04/1952 M100
12/1952 M100- Departed
AN/TSQ-114A Trailblazer- Gone

raymond
Major General
Major General

Unread post by raymond » January 12th, 2009, 1:54 pm

Rick

I think he was getting plenty of heat off the engine as it was radiating through the hood :!: :wink: :lol:
Raymond

"On the day when crime puts on the apparel of innocence, through a curious reversal peculiar to our age, it is innocence that is called on to justify itself." Albert Camus