FS: NOS Vinyl Top and front door skins

Got something you don't need? Sell it here

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

mutt and jeff
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

FS: NOS Vinyl Top and front door skins

Unread post by mutt and jeff » July 14th, 2020, 4:40 pm

NOS was in box, but I took out to insure condition and to install on my MUTT for photos. One vinyl top, one drivers door skin and one passenger door skin. That is what is included in this sale. I also have the two front door wire frames and the front door straight upright rods that attach near the windshield, if you need them ask. I do not have any rear or side curtains or rods, I do not have the door rods that the front door frames latch to. My MUTT is canvas and I am staying with that look.
Picked up the vinyl pieces in a psarts acquisition. Plastic is not cracked and clear, slight yellowing on drivers door that may or may not show in the pic.

Tops are $120 plus shipping and door skins are $80 plus shipping on the internet.
I'll take $200 for all three pieces plus shipping. These are located in the Atlanta, GA area.

I also have one NOS vinyl seat bottom and one NOS seat back for the front seat, if interested
vinyl 1.JPG
vinyl 2.JPG
vinyl 3.JPG
vinyl 4.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cobra5
Colonel
Colonel

Re: FS: NOS Vinyl Top and front door skins

Unread post by Cobra5 » July 15th, 2020, 9:01 am

PM sent

mutt and jeff
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: FS: NOS Vinyl Top and front door skins

Unread post by mutt and jeff » July 17th, 2020, 10:09 am

Top and door skins sold pending funds and pick up. Still have frames and one set of NOS vinyl front seat bottom and back, still in plastic.