Considering Selling Need Advice...

Got something you don't need? Sell it here

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

HILLBILLY-06
Sergeant Major of the "G"
Sergeant Major of the "G"

Re: Considering Selling Need Advice...

Unread post by HILLBILLY-06 » August 6th, 2014, 11:28 am

chigoonies wrote:I would love to buy it if you have a price in mind ( cash in hand) just email me at victorygin138@gmail.com or text me at 614 nine eight four 63nine 7. Thanks so much!
I just don't think I am ready to put a price on it myself. I really have greatly liked the advice on how to keep it, and the things I need to do to prepare myself for a "long term project" However.... just to ease everyone else's mind who may want to buy it (cash in hand)....
I do have a PM BOX and it is empty (zero new messages) at least... "so how about this"... if anyone here wants it that bad... "way worse than me" LOL, just make me an offer I can't refuse even if I can't seem to put a price on it, "I believe everything on earth is for sale" (for the right price), so.... it's up to who ever want's it and the absolute worse kind of way can't pass it up, they just must have it no matter what, then I may just say yes to the right kind of money, but don't yank my chain, I aint gonna sell it so cheap that everyone say's I gave it away... LOL. Otherwise I Plan on keeping it.
"FAMOUS LAST WORDS".... "HEY YA'LL, WATCH THIS"

malonecsm
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Considering Selling Need Advice...

Unread post by malonecsm » October 1st, 2014, 3:56 pm

Hillbilly is she gone
Mark
Retired Ordnance CSM
1985-2011