Got something you don't need? Sell it here

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

sandman
Corporal
Corporal

M151A2 PARTS FOR SALE

Unread post by sandman » May 6th, 2015, 9:13 pm

M151A2 Parts:

*Soft-top ('NOS) $125.00 each + shipping. Note: I have 3 of them.

*Vinyl front-seat cushions ('NOS / but not pristine?) 1-seat = 2-cushions (1 seat-back/1 seat bottom) $150.00 per set + shipping. Note: I have a couple sets of said cushions.

*Master-Cylinder ('NOS) $75.00-each + shipping. Note: I have several of them.

*Windshield Wiper Motors ('NOS) $75.00-each + shipping. Note: I have several of them.

Other stuff I can't remember off the top of my head but you can ask me?

Oh! And I also have a couple '30-foot diameter camo-nets ('NOS /jungle 1-side & desert 1-side) listed on another auction site, but they are heavy and can't imagine freight shipping stuff like that so it would be pick up purchase on something like that. $150.00-each.

I have sold many things on ebay, but if I can cut out the middle man (ebay) and not have to pay them a percentage of each sale I would rather do that/this. Hopefully it won't come to that. EBay's loss your gain?

Unless buyer has preference, shipping would be by cheapest carrier (USPS/UPS/Etc.) and would include tracking. Payment (UP FRONT) would need to include shipping cost. Buyer would need to submit shipping address for shipping calculation, and 'PayPal total amount prior to shipping.

Please message me if you require pictures of said items.
Thank you . . .
The assertion:
"There's a LOT to be said for astrology". In ancient times the science, common belief the earth was flat. A lunar eclipse, the gods were angry. The constellations connected to ones personality or traits, and a full moon controlled the minds of men. I look to the stars for inspiration not guidance. *1977-M151A2W/ROPS ~ sandman