WTS: Uncut, original paint and viturally rust free M151

Got something you don't need? Sell it here

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

Austringer
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

WTS: Uncut, original paint and viturally rust free M151

Unread post by Austringer » September 23rd, 2015, 4:04 pm

Didn't want to do this but I need to sell my all original 1962 Ford M151 that is in original paint and markings from the 142nd Armored Signal Bat. Has the lightening bolt on the hood as well. The engine and transmission have been completely rebuilt and are original to the vehicle from the factory. The contract date on the engine is correct for the M151 and the transmission has a date 1 month before the delivery date of the vehicle. The data plate is still there, has all the correct early parts including windshield, 4 bolt grill, front hubs, rear A-frames, correct rear seat with the straps to hold the top and Holley Carb. Correct canvas top with two windows, adjustable front seats, etc. It does not have the mag tires, it left the military with the standard tires. I have new brake all around including new rubber lines and wheel cylinders. New tires with 0 miles. This is a true survivor M151. The only rust on the entire vehicle is in the center of the driver floor board due to a rat building a nest there and the urine rusting the steel. You won't find another original M151 like this. She is a time capusul and I hate to sell here but need cash for my business.

Price is 10,000 and it's located in Atlanta, GA. She needs only minor things to put her back on the road, the main one being new windshield glass.

404-665-6411

Pictures available to serious parties.
Atlanta, GA

1969 M706
1969 M106A2