folding arms for top bows

Need something for your Mutt? Let us know!

Moderators: rickf, Mr. Recovery, raymond, moose53

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby 199th mp » January 28th, 2018, 6:35 am

i am looking for the right and left sides, complete folding arms sets, that connect the top bows to the windshield frame. i need everything to be there, ready to attach to the bows. does anyone have some they can spare? maybe you have a salvage top bow you can get them from? any help would be much appreciated. PM me if you can. thanks.
199th mp
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Re: folding arms for top bows

Postby Vzike » January 28th, 2018, 12:14 pm

Red River has NOS, I believe. Complete! I bought a couple from them.
Vzike
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Re: folding arms for top bows

Postby 199th mp » February 13th, 2018, 2:14 pm

199th mp wrote:i am looking for the right and left sides, complete folding arms sets, that connect the top bows to the windshield frame. i need everything to be there, ready to attach to the bows. does anyone have some they can spare? maybe you have a salvage top bow you can get them from? any help would be much appreciated. PM me if you can. thanks.

these have been found.
199th mp
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Return to M151 Wanted