MV show in Chattanooga

This is the place to let us know about your upcoming event, rally, parade, swap meet, etc.

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

tbanks
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

MV show in Chattanooga

Unread post by tbanks » September 29th, 2010, 12:55 pm

Tri State Military Vehicle Club show in Chattanooga TN October 15-16 at Camp Jordan.We plan on being there set up Friday and Saturday.Hope to see you there.Tony

Rainman
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Re: MV show in Chattanooga

Unread post by Rainman » September 29th, 2010, 8:21 pm

Hey TB,
Mapquest tells me it's 10 hrs, and the way I drive it'll be 11 hrs. :( As much as I'd enjoy seeing you, Bill, and probably Ron Alred, I won't make it. Have Bill keep his eyes open for a set of OE-254 masts, and give me a call. I'll try to get you a picture of my needed antenna items before you leave. Please pull the radio enclosure we talked about and set it aside. No word back yet on your other inquiry, but I'm on it. :)
Rainman
M151 World Land Speed Record Holder

tbanks
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Unread post by tbanks » September 29th, 2010, 8:33 pm

Will do Ray.We did a show in the Chattanooga area 4-5 years ago.A lot of good stuff in that area and a lot of good southern hospitality.we have the Creek next weekend,Chattanooga the following weekend, and the Steel Soldiers GA rally the weekend after that!!All on the heels of the Gilbert show.
I still kick my self in the tail,the last show we did down there a guy had a whole 16' trailer full about 3' tall of excellent used takeoff tops doors and side curtains with frames he offered me at the end of the show for 100.00 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But there was no way I could of gotten them in the van.

rickf
General
General

Unread post by rickf » September 30th, 2010, 7:23 am

tbanks wrote:Will do Ray.We did a show in the Chattanooga area 4-5 years ago.A lot of good stuff in that area and a lot of good southern hospitality.we have the Creek next weekend,Chattanooga the following weekend, and the Steel Soldiers GA rally the weekend after that!!All on the heels of the Gilbert show.
I still kick my self in the tail,the last show we did down there a guy had a whole 16' trailer full about 3' tall of excellent used takeoff tops doors and side curtains with frames he offered me at the end of the show for 100.00 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But there was no way I could of gotten them in the van.
BUNGEE cords Tony, Lots and lots of bungee cords. In the van, on the van, under the van, in Bill's lap!

Rick
1964 M151A1
1984 M1008
1967 M416
04/1952 M100
12/1952 M100- Departed
AN/TSQ-114A Trailblazer- Gone