East Coast Rally 2008 Photos - Aberdeen, MD

This is the place to let us know about your upcoming event, rally, parade, swap meet, etc.

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

Joe
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

East Coast Rally 2008 Photos - Aberdeen, MD

Unread post by Joe » May 12th, 2008, 2:14 pm

Well, the Rally at Aberdeen was very wet on Friday, May 9 and early Saturday but not a total washout with cloudy weather the rest of the time. Here's Bob Amon with his A2 in the East Coast Convoy en route to the Rally on Thursday.

Here's Bob on the way home on Interstate 95 with Rick F. bringing up the rear for Bob's safety. I took this pic out of my rear-view mirror after passing Bob on the road. The image is blurred because the auto-focus didn't know what object to focus on at speeds of 65 mph. I really admire the guy for driving his Mutt to the event rather than trailering it like the rest of us.

On Saturday after the rain stopped, vehicles appeared from everywhere. The very complete M718 is owned by John Murray and that's my A2 on the right decked out in Navy markings and (typical for the Navy) civilian tires.

This A2 & trailer is owned by the wife of Pete Thompson and was one of the vehicles judged.

This Mutt with gun was also on display on Saturday.

Jetnoise400
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: East Coast Rally 2008 Photos - Aberdeen, MD

Unread post by Jetnoise400 » May 12th, 2008, 6:13 pm

Sweet photos Joe! Thanks for sharing them.

-Sean
Sean Nichols
MVCC
MVPA #24983
--------------------
'42 IHC FFN-3 Crash Truck (under restoration)
'71 M151A2
'85 M1038