40th Annual MVPA International Convention

This is the place to let us know about your upcoming event, rally, parade, swap meet, etc.

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

lpcoating
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

40th Annual MVPA International Convention

Unread post by lpcoating » January 2nd, 2015, 3:00 pm

I'm starting to think about what shows CMD will be attending this year. The MVPA Convention is in Topeka, Kansas this year June 25th - 27th. It's about 1,100 miles one way for me. I'm thinking that I might want to do what we did for the show in Kentucky last year. I sent several sets of parts to the show as advertisement for our product. One set was auctioned off and the other set was on display with one of the vendors with our business card and a write up / price sheet on the panels. The deal was that when the show was over, the guy kept the parts for as "payment" for displaying them. While I would like to be able to go West and promote our product, I'm not sure I want to go that far. However, doesn't mean that I won't. While I have some time to make a decision, I'll throw it out there - If I don't go, anyone on here going as a vendor and would be willing to do the above?

Guy
M151 Body Panels - http://www.m151bodypanels.com/

'68 A1 - Under full resto

Stagg
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: 40th Annual MVPA International Convention

Unread post by Stagg » January 2nd, 2015, 3:34 pm

That's just down the road for me and Swayze, but we haven't put on the fender tops we already bought from you.

Dave Christenbury, is the guy that we travel with to the Findlay show this year as a dealer, and he lives even closer to Topeka.