MV E-Newsletter & Vehicle Restoration Guide FREE..... Just supply an email address

a place to discuss anything of interest to owners of M151 jeeps

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

Joe
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

MV E-Newsletter & Vehicle Restoration Guide FREE..... Just supply an email address

Unread post by Joe » June 30th, 2020, 3:43 pm

Happen to be reading my latest issue to Military Vehicles Magazine and saw a free offer of a weekly E-newsletter by the editor, John Adams-Graf.

Here's the link: https://hub.militarytrader.com/subscription

The newsletter is named "Militar-E-News" and will include up-to-date show and auction news and will share interesting history tidbits. While I have not received anything as of yet, I trust that it will be very informative as I have been reading their MV Magazine publication for decades, so I thought I would take a chance on a free newsletter.

While subscribing, the website also offered a free pdf. file for a Military Vehicle Restoration Guide, 165 pages of How-To's & Technical Tips with pictures. The index of the guide addresses topics that cover the entire vehicle including basic maintenance, repairs while in the field, etc.

Just from quickly paging through the document, I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in vintage military vehicles.

Mr. Recovery
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Re: MV E-Newsletter & Vehicle Restoration Guide FREE..... Just supply an email address

Unread post by Mr. Recovery » June 30th, 2020, 7:30 pm

Thanks Joe!! :)
dan-2beers.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1960 M151 Run 1
1963 M151 Willys DoD 10-63 in Baltimore
1989 Alley Cat. "work in Progress"
NRA Life Member
American Legion Post 275 Fl
US Army 6 years 2nd Armored Cavalry Bindlach Germany
Colorado Army Nat. Guard 5 years
Md Air Guard 15 years active duty on C-130's