Waddya want for Christmas, little boy?

a place to discuss anything of interest to owners of M151 jeeps

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

m3a1
Lt. General
Lt. General

Waddya want for Christmas, little boy?

Unread post by m3a1 » November 30th, 2020, 2:03 pm

Here's a chance to reach out to Santa before Christmas (unless you want to risk getting a football :roll: ). Santa's elves read EVERYTHING on the G838 because it's an easy way to determine who has been naughty and who has been nice.

Don't waste a wish on BB guns, Simonize, pink-nightmare bunny suits, or blue balls. Okay, maybe a BB gun since they are undeniably useful but be forewarned....you'll shoot your eye out, kid! :shock:

Oh? You say you want A Major Award? Sure! But, you should really have one already, right? (After all, you're THAT GOOD!) As for the rest of it, that's been done already, better than we could ever do it again, here.

But seriously, I've already asked for a pretty stout electric winch for the gantry....oh, and a hippopotamus. (The winch will be used for loading the hippopotamus on and off my truck). Some people have pit bulls. I want a hippo, Okay?
a-christmas-story.jpg
And by the way, the actual house where some of this movie was filmed can be toured and it is only about a ten minute drive from the airport in Cleveland, Ohio. And YES, they'll rent you a pink nightmare bunny suit to wear while you're touring (if you're into that sort of thing). I checked The Christmas Story house out and it is 100% TJ APPROVED.

Last time I visited they had acquired the Bumpus house (Ralphie's hillbilly neighbors next door) and it has now been refurbished as a bed & breakfast. No smelly hounds allowed, though. Click on Stay Overnight for more details.

By the way, don't forget to click on Gift Shop and you will find Major Awards are on sale at the moment. No Man Cave is complete without one.

https://www.achristmasstoryhouse.com/#

Ho....Ho.....HO!

Merry Christmas!
TJ
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.