Pugs Love to Ride in Jeeps

a place to discuss anything of interest to owners of M151 jeeps

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

M151-LC
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Pugs Love to Ride in Jeeps

Unread post by M151-LC » January 5th, 2008, 11:05 pm

The two best breeds to have with you along for the ride at least as far as Nate and I are concerned have to be the Pug or a English Bull Dog.

I prefer the Pug slighly ove the Bull Dog as they don't get very big and are just so well natured.

Both Breeds absolutly love to go for rides and neither breed is bothered by rough off roading.

Here is my new Pug who has replaced Porky, his name is FAT BOY!

FAT BOY is a insanly playful Chinese Pug who at two months already know many of the key words such as "TREAT" and "GO FOR A RIDE"...LOL

Pugs are also chick magnets as Nate who may as well be a man whore will openly tell you...LOL

Nate quote: Chicks dig Jeeps and Pugs put them together and look out...LOL

Most 4x4 people I hang out with on the loacal circuit have either pugs or Bull Dogs as their riding companions.

A few people even have Pit Bulls, my Pit Bull love to off road, and is so gentle, people just love him, guess if you rasise a pit bull right or with a Pug then you the gentle side of the breed rub off well.

Anyway here are a few pictures of FAT BOY.

I am planning to Brred Fat Boy and anyone on the G503 who wants a FREE Pug to have to ride around with only need ask after the litter comes.

Fat Boy is Registered AKC so a great blood line.