Let your HMV be the envy of others

a place to discuss anything of interest to owners of M151 jeeps

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

64 M151
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Let your HMV be the envy of others

Unread post by 64 M151 » February 14th, 2008, 8:57 pm

Here is a web site for repoduction license plates. They are the actual thing and if your HMV served in a country then you can get a tag made for you to represent that country while in service and the year as well. If they don't have what your looking for then all you have to do is get a good pic of it and they can copy it to the exact size, collor & year then you just add letters, numbers, words or a saying.

On mine it is going to have the hood numbers on it and the year of the tag is the same as the MUTT and the state is where it was sold at by DRMO

I don't know about all states but here in Oklahoma you can run a vanity plate as long as the original registered plate is with the HMV. However you will need to register it with the DMV. If it is not a go then you can swap it out when you go to MV shows/events.

It is a bit pricy but well worth it in my book and plus it may add value to your HMV. Go and check it out: http://www.licenseplates.tv/index.php

Later Joe
" Apply The 6 P theroy" (Previous Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance)"
" When something becomes FUBAR We Blame it on SNAFU Then Try to SWAG Our Way Out of it"
"Just my Wooden Nickels worth"