Corpus Christi TX to Winchester VA this weekend.

Got something you need shipped? Got space to carry stuff with you on a trip? Looking for a load? This is the place for you to make a connection...

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

CARNAC
Sergeant
Sergeant

Corpus Christi TX to Winchester VA this weekend.

Unread post by CARNAC » May 30th, 2017, 2:02 pm

I am in the process of moving from PA to Corpus. I am returning from Corpus sometime between Saturday and Monday (depends on how fast I can unload the moving trailer and get some things set up down there) and bringing it back to Winchester, VA vicinity. 22' box trailer and would want to keep it at less than 8000 pounds. Return trip will be sometime between Saturday earliest or Monday absolute latest departure from Corpus. Trailer is normally used for a race car so it has internal tiedowns that would work for a jeep, 1/4 ton and probably even a 101 trailer would fit. palletized loads if wrapped and single stack and you have a pallet jack for moving it around internally.

If someone has something they need moved from somewhere along that route AND can be flexible on the loading schedule, I am willing to move it for gas money and any gratuity. Probably going via Houston, NOLA bypass, I59 and then I81 general route.

I have a second trip planned for third week of June with a 24 foot x 92" wide open deck over but want to keep loads at under 8000 pounds. This trip might slide to the 4th week depending on my job.
If you get VIN INFO then you are obligated to donate to help wounded warriors regain their mobility. Donate to

http://www.independencefund.org/#!track-chairs/c1qsz

CARNAC
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Corpus Christi TX to Winchester VA this weekend.

Unread post by CARNAC » June 6th, 2017, 7:44 pm

Trip 1 is over. If someone needs something moved, let me know as soon as possible.
If you get VIN INFO then you are obligated to donate to help wounded warriors regain their mobility. Donate to

m3a1
Lt. General
Lt. General

Unread post by m3a1 » June 6th, 2017, 8:02 pm

Welcome to TEXAS! :D

CARNAC
Sergeant
Sergeant

Unread post by CARNAC » June 7th, 2017, 12:24 pm

Thanks for welcoming me BACK to TEXAS. We are only a 1/4 there but will have 80% done by the end of the month. I still have to wait for a job transfer or I'll just do the Johnny Paycheck song.