Missoula MT - Columbus Ohio

Got something you need shipped? Got space to carry stuff with you on a trip? Looking for a load? This is the place for you to make a connection...

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

Cobra5
Colonel
Colonel

Missoula MT - Columbus Ohio

Unread post by Cobra5 » September 8th, 2014, 2:34 pm

I may have a pickup truck and 20 ft. car trailer traveling with a M151 on it. Anyone need anything moved along the route I 90 or I 94? Not sure on the dates yet because the individual that is potentially buying my jeep needs to decide if he wants me to deliver it or get a shipper. I'm not in the trucking or delivery business nor do I want to start. I need to take some vacation time so what better way to do it than to help someone out but, I'm not going to have it cost me either. From what I have been reading here prices can be from 2.50 4.00 a loaded mile for a professional driver. I hope that's right because that's what I told the individual it would probably cost him to have it shipped. This isn't what I was expecting to charge him to deliver it. Any thought would be appreciated. I'll update this thread if there is any interest.

Thanks guy!

Tim

LTDan
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Missoula MT - Columbus Ohio

Unread post by LTDan » September 8th, 2014, 3:13 pm

Two years ago, I paid ~$600 for M151 and M416 shipped by enclosed trailer via UShip from Delaware to SW Michigan, if that helps.
LTDan
Commanding Officer
Company A
95th Supply & Service Battalion (Direct Support)
VII Corps Support Commmand
1970-73
Fürth, Germany