New M151-LC Dash Handle and windshield pins.

feel the need to change or modify your mutt? This is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

M151-LC
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

New M151-LC Dash Handle and windshield pins.

Unread post by M151-LC » December 31st, 2007, 3:35 am

Thanks to a few members of the G838 and G503 small parts donations over the Holidays Nate, Micki and I now have the new dash handle and a set of real nice windshield pins.

Just "FANTASTIC"was the word when these wonderful small parts donations for the 1962 Ford M151-LC project came in the mail.

Of all the gifts the kids got this Holiday Season I would have to say these were the most favorite...LOL

Nate and micki took turns with all the sanding and then Nate primed the parts up and then Micki who paints better then Nate and I together gave the final touches...LOL

Here is how nice the new dash handle and the very well recieved windshield pins came out.

These wonderful donations helped us get one step closer to completing this rig.

The new project we are working on is to make sure we can find a half decent M151 radiator and make a new set of braces to hold the radiator in place.

We don't want to make to many modification in this area so we are taking our time and debating on just where and how the new braces will mount.

It's the little things that we must make adaptations to that take the r4eal time.

The steering arm was the biggest hurtle to make modification too as going from IFS to a solid axel requires a ton of steering adjustments to deal with the new lift kit instalation and Dana front axel modifications.

Can you say pain in the butt???...LOL