Why did I I want to post the YOU TUBE M151 film Clips?

feel the need to change or modify your mutt? This is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

M151-LC
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Why did I I want to post the YOU TUBE M151 film Clips?

Unread post by M151-LC » February 17th, 2008, 10:22 pm

Nate and I wanted to share the fun people who are not just collectors have with their M151 series Jeeps.

It's not just about Military shows and restoration, public awarness that our rigs are not as dangerous and unstable as Uncle Sam wanted everyone to think. If you can display enough people having fun driving around in these vehicles it will break the Goverment inflicted stereo types that brought on the Demil, next in line to the same fate as our beloved Jeeps are all Military vehicles that are retired from active service, they will do the same thing sell as many off as possible to other countries and scrap all of ours, that is what our Goverment wants to do, if they suceed in this hair ball sceme their won't be any vehicles for our kids and Grand Kids to purchase restore and own some day!

DEMIL across the board is a crime against the tax payers right to purchase Goverment Surplus and future Military vehicle collector.

Goverment Surplus is at this very moment being iliminated, it is our combined Generations of the guys who protested as well the guys who drafted and went to war back in the day to stop this from happening. Devided in the past, who cares united for the future is what needs to be done now.