Nate, Micki and I won't be on much for the next two weeks

feel the need to change or modify your mutt? This is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

M151-LC
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Nate, Micki and I won't be on much for the next two weeks

Unread post by M151-LC » February 24th, 2008, 11:47 pm

Don't worry if you don't see many posts by us in the next two weeks, we have a lot of running around to do and a whole bunch of work to do as well. It's been real fun joking and posting with everyone the last couple of weeks and we are greatful for all the fun conversations. We have to re prime and paint the entire bottom of the M151-LC , finish the steering, get the new seats installed, drop the power pack in this rig and have some small parts road trips we have to go on around Texas. Then we have to get some Test runs going and dig the camera and video out and catch all that too. We do plan to film the last parts of the build up and the first time the Jeep fires up and her first test drive.

Oh yeah and we have to install the Bikini Top and mount the New replacement data plates...LOL Can't forget that. Other then that only thing I can think of we will have to do is get some seat belts and put the safty straps on. Still up in the air about half doors, think we will run without them first and then decide if we want to add them or not. So if you don't see us posting as much as we always do you all know why. And hope and pray everyone is not mad at me about my silly joke that got Horst a little mad at me...OOPS

F Bill
Private First Class
Private First Class

Unread post by F Bill » February 24th, 2008, 11:59 pm

Going near Coleman? If you need the radiator I can get someone down there to get it out for ya.. I'm in Idaho right now.
Projects, anyone?

Horst
Colonel
Colonel

Unread post by Horst » February 25th, 2008, 4:36 pm

I am not mad at you.
Horst

1972 USMC M151A2 w/ROPS (ex Barstow) and M416
1962 M201 and trailer
1966 GTO,1982 E350 Skoolie, 1987 SJ413, 1987 911
Gone: 2xM35A2c, Unimog 404S, Hanomag AL28, DKW Munga

M151-LC
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

OH Good Horst as we love you man...LOL

Unread post by M151-LC » February 26th, 2008, 1:38 am

Nate was like you better not have pissed Horst off he is one of our best buddies on the Jeep web pages! He laid a guilt trip on me like no other and man I felt aweful. Thanks for not being mad Nate will be relieved. I sure as heck know I am...LOL

Later buddy have some seats to install. Can't seem to get the new mounting plates I made to fit just right on the adjustment sliders may have to grind a little more and smooth some edges, then yeah I think it should fit better.