Wow! This is interesting

feel the need to change or modify your mutt? This is the place to discuss it.

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

halftracknut
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Re: Wow! This is interesting

Unread post by halftracknut » January 15th, 2013, 12:43 pm

Say Rick, Did it corner well with the snow blade? :lol:
slowest mutt east of the missippi..

rickf
General
General

Unread post by rickf » January 15th, 2013, 6:52 pm

Didn't corner well but you could punch a hole in the snow so fast it would lay right back down behind you and look like you were never there. :roll: :lol: :lol: These cars belonged to customers of mine years ago and the last thing they would ever see is snow! I got to drive the F40 at Watkins Glen road coarse in NY. The owner was in the passenger seat falling asleep! I thought I was pushing it pretty good......................... Then he took over and I was the passenger. I sure as hell wasn't sleeping! I did get to try it again and he told me not to be afraid to lay into it. Those cars are amazing. Once I learned how to drift a 3/4 million dollar car I started having fun. I think the owner was having more fun than me. I need to look him up some day. :roll:
1964 M151A1
1984 M1008
1967 M416
04/1952 M100
12/1952 M100- Departed
AN/TSQ-114A Trailblazer- Gone

halftracknut
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread post by halftracknut » January 15th, 2013, 7:30 pm

On this site somewhere is a story I told on myself about "Drifting " my A-1...yes i said A-1 ...it ended with cut to the right to get the rear wheel back on the ground..scared me just about s-=';less...now I have an A-2 :shock: :lol:
slowest mutt east of the missippi..

rickf
General
General

Unread post by rickf » January 15th, 2013, 7:57 pm

News flash, If you drift a 151, A1 or A2 it is going to lift and give your hemorrhoids a workout. We had a kid flip a Jeep Wrangler the other day at the college I work at. Pulling out of the lot he just HAD to beat the bus that was coming so he cut out in front of it full throttle, flopped right over. Bus damn near ran him over. Luckily nobody was hurt and of coarse he blamed the bus. He was more worried about the Jeep than anything, it landed on the drivers side, he climbed out the passengers side door. I got there maybe 1 minute after it happened and between yelling at the bus driver and screaming about his Jeep I asked if everybody was alright and he says yea. I look in the Jeep and there is a girl in there crying! She was not hurt, just scared. He had to step on her to get out! Luckily security got there because when all the other guys in the crowd figured that out it was going to get ugly! There have been some weird ones there, kids and cars in a college lot are almost as good as sitting at a boat ramp on a Sunday afternoon. HTN, You might be familiar with that scenario? The school, not the ramp. Or both.
1964 M151A1
1984 M1008
1967 M416
04/1952 M100
12/1952 M100- Departed
AN/TSQ-114A Trailblazer- Gone

halftracknut
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread post by halftracknut » January 15th, 2013, 8:43 pm

I could write a book :lol: