Radio gear for sale

Want to put radios in your jeep? Discuss it here.

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

muttguru
Colonel
Colonel

Radio gear for sale

Unread post by muttguru » September 20th, 2015, 5:28 pm

Hello folks, I'm posting this message for Joe Gullo. Please contact JOE....NOT ME, for further details.
Here's what Joe said:-
"Hello MV list friend, how do I get onto a site to help me sell some Sincgars radios & some prc 77"s."

Here's what I sent him:-
"Joe, if you post some details of what exactly you have, along with the prices you are looking to get, I can post details on some Boards that I'm a member of. Also an e-address for contact.
Ken"

And here's Joe's follow-up:-
"OK, Ken, i will do this. As stated i have soooooo much of this equipment. I moved to a house 4x smaller than the one i had so now i am force to sell of much of this stuff. im outta room. i am willing to give a great deal if someone was to buy it as a lot. Pick up would be the best route. I will ship, but there will be S&H&I charges. If you help me sell you will get 10%. give me a call if you want.. 1 716 969 4609 cell.. 1 814 725 5794 home. Thanx Bro, Joe"

It was kind of Joe to offer me commission but I don't have time to get involved.... contact Joe directly and work out your own deal.

Ken
Kind regards....
Ken

Always wanted - Details and pictures of M416 Trailer data plates & M151 data plates & body-tags for my research. Thanks!

Contact address - - muttguru@aol.com

Note for 2023..... Ken..."Less Stress - More Exercise!"

rickf
General
General

Re: Radio gear for sale

Unread post by rickf » September 20th, 2015, 7:58 pm

It would help to know where Joe is located so people know whether it is feasible to make a pickup offer or not. If he is halfway across the country then shipping could be a deal killer. 814 area code is upstate Pa. where I used to live but sometimes area codes are scattered anymore with ported phone numbers. If he is up there then he just missed the best show around this weekend for radio gear in Gilbert Pa. Which is in that area.
1964 M151A1
1984 M1008
1967 M416
04/1952 M100
12/1952 M100- Departed
AN/TSQ-114A Trailblazer- Gone