Inert Laws

Wanna give your mutt some teeth? This is the place.

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

HEPROX
Corporal
Corporal

Inert Laws

Unread post by HEPROX » August 1st, 2009, 9:43 am

Looking for some inert LAWS for my Vietnam Infantry display....anyone know a source???

Motorcityman
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Re: Inert Laws

Unread post by Motorcityman » August 1st, 2009, 11:03 am

There's usually a few on gunbroker every week. For the most part you're looking at $75-$200 for one depending on condition. Here's a decent one for a buy it now at $150.00 http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.a ... =135399986

Just type in "rocket" in the search engine and a few will come up.

The days of buying expended LAW's for $25 are long gone, I just wish I had bought more back then.

HEPROX
Corporal
Corporal

Unread post by HEPROX » August 1st, 2009, 5:28 pm

Motorcityman wrote:There's usually a few on gunbroker every week. For the most part you're looking at $75-$200 for one depending on condition. Here's a decent one for a buy it now at $150.00 http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.a ... =135399986

Just type in "rocket" in the search engine and a few will come up.

The days of buying expended LAW's for $25 are long gone, I just wish I had bought more back then.
I hear ya bro....that is ridiculous....at that price, I can remember finding about $10,000 worth on Sicily Drop Zone at Fort Bragg..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Motorcityman
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Unread post by Motorcityman » August 2nd, 2009, 12:43 pm

Even the inert rockets went sky high. I paid $125 from a popular inert ordnance vendor at the knob creek machine gun shoot several years ago, I was there this past spring shoot and the same vendor had them for $325 :?

I don't see LAW's comming down in price anytime soon, you might get lucky though, I look every day at all the sources for these types of items and once in a while i'll find a buy it now for 50 bucks or so and I always buy them, can never have enough shoulder launched weapons :shock:

I recently bought an AT4 sub caliber trainer, I can't wait to get it, I already have the bolt for it, all I need now are some 9mm tracers. Here's a pic of my LAW with inert rocket.

And for giggles here's a shot of my favorite, I just got the scope in from finland this week.

HEPROX
Corporal
Corporal

Unread post by HEPROX » August 22nd, 2009, 9:37 pm

you make me down right freakin jealous bro....but I landed 3 last weekend....2 had sub cal devices and all complete with front and rear cover with sling....350 bucks...it hurt me to pay that much, but like you said it will probably be an investment the wy the prices of them are going.....where did you score your RPG??

Motorcityman
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Unread post by Motorcityman » August 24th, 2009, 1:22 am

3 for 350 and two of them are the sub caliber launchers. I think you did well, we need some pictures :shock: I have a subcaliber LAW with live rockets, I bought a whole case of the rockets back in the early 90's for 100 bucks :lol: The guy I bought them from had five cases and told me I could have all five for 400 I said No :oops: Regardless I sold a few of those rockets for 100 plus a pop and I have shot my fare share of them as well, kinda like a model rocket but from the shoulder, they are a lot of fun!!

The RPG I bought at the Knob creek machine gun shoot in the late 90's, 350 bucks for that puppy. I paid double that for the rocket alone :lol: It's an addictive hobby collecting this Sh*t..