For Barter/Sale. USGI 1911 45acp stuff list added

Wanna give your mutt some teeth? This is the place.

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

poof
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

For Barter/Sale. USGI 1911 45acp stuff list added

Unread post by poof » September 21st, 2010, 1:45 pm

ETA a stuff list.

This is a .....I WILL SHIP deal.. located in Watertown Wisconsin For FTF..
U.S.Army Issued Colt 1911.. AA arsenal rebuild marks, upper is a Remington rand. barrel is correct and has the USGI plastic grip panels (WWII+)
the Colt SN# dates to 1918 this is a model 1911 not a 1911a1 all markings are clear / visible, Crisp

AA means Augusta Arsenal rebuild. The slide is WW2 Remington Rand. The barrel is a High Standard that would be correct for WW2 Ithaca, Union Switch & Signal, Remington Rand and sometimes Colt." The arsenal rebuild finish would have been Parkerizing. In 1918 the Colt finish would be "Blue" of sorts this is a correct WWII AA rebuild in fine condition But
This has been reblued by some one.. The plus is that it was not scrubed of markings.. You can restore with a light media blast and Park to WWII or leave it as is for a WWI look.
$1000 Will entertain Trade Offers also. stuff. would be M4 mount.. Airsoft M60.. set of 700 x 16 NDCC tires.. Siren and Red light for MP jeep of the late 60's era.. Galons of each 3 color Cammo paint used in Late 70's US Army pattern in Europe. 4 galons of correct late 60's Us army OD green.. Radio stuff for M1`51a1... I have a rt524 so otherthings to go with that...
M416 trailer is what I am looking for I it were to sell/trade local... Not in need of parts so much.. no ROPS.. or Hard top wanted... just dress up stuff for my 67 m151a1.. I could also use a set of 4 Mule tires.. seat for Mule too..
need stuff for M151 jeep Please Email for Fastest response... I have dial up service and some times loading the Messages page wont work...
3rd Armor Division 2nd battalion 6th Field artillary
HHB-FIST Platoon 2/48 Infantry
Hanau/ Gelnhausen, Germany
Hutier Kaserne/Coleman Kaserne
1979-1983
U.S. ARMY
Btry B 1st Bn 116th Fa
1983-1985
Florida National Guard

Lamboy straße