Jeeps and machineguns are like PB&J

Wanna give your mutt some teeth? This is the place.

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

ohiomgman
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Jeeps and machineguns are like PB&J

Unread post by ohiomgman » December 29th, 2010, 12:56 pm

An old pic. The M151 is now painted "Forest Green" The M-60 is "live" and still runs quite well.

Defending the back yard from space aliens who seek to enslave all Earthlings. :)
NRA Life Member. Class 7 FFL/ SOT
1964, M151-A1
1950, US M-38 Jeep. Serial # 36.
1952,US M-38 Jeep
1965, Willys M-274 Mule
1945, CCKW, closed cab, 353
416 Trailer
M100 Trailer
US Army 5 year RA. RSVN 1968-1970

raymond
Major General
Major General

Re: Jeeps and machineguns are like PB&J

Unread post by raymond » December 29th, 2010, 1:35 pm

ohiomgman wrote: Defending the back yard from space aliens who seek to enslave all Earthlings. :)
The space aliens and I have something in common then, as it has been my new year's resolution for the past several years to "conquer the planet and enslave the entire population". This year I think I'll change it to "build a robot army". Then next years resolution can be to use the robot army to "conquer the planet and enslave the entire population".
Raymond

"On the day when crime puts on the apparel of innocence, through a curious reversal peculiar to our age, it is innocence that is called on to justify itself." Albert Camus

SEABEE62
Fleet Admiral

Unread post by SEABEE62 » December 29th, 2010, 7:24 pm

OK EVERYONE..... RAYMOND IS from Clarksville.....which succeeded from Missouri years ago.....and is not a part of Missouri. The rest of us in Missouri are normal. Seabee
1971 M151A2 MUTT , M416 trailer
NMCB 62, Delta Co.,BU2, Gulfport, MS Home Port
VFW 3838, American Legion 63
Seabee Association of America LM , NMCB 62 Assoc.
"Performance Under Fire" US Navy Seabees '69-'72
National Assoc. of Atomic Veterans/ Amchitka
SEMO University Vet Corp Alumni
MVPA#32091

ohiomgman
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Re: Jeeps and machine guns are like PB&J

Unread post by ohiomgman » December 29th, 2010, 7:27 pm

raymond wrote:
ohiomgman wrote: Defending the back yard from space aliens who seek to enslave all Earthlings. :)
The space aliens and I have something in common then, as it has been my new year's resolution for the past several years to "conquer the planet and enslave the entire population". This year I think I'll change it to "build a robot army". Then next years resolution can be to use the robot army to "conquer the planet and enslave the entire population".

The EPA will not allow you the carbon footprint of building a robot army. The cost of the 9 volt batteries to power them, will also eat you alive. To say nothing of trying to get the FCC to stay off your back for all the bandwidth you are using on unlicensed control frequencies. Save the money... Go and see Mistress Helga, (she-bi_tch of the SS) and have her "dress-up" as an "alien over-lord" with "a pain amplifier set to your brain wave pattern"...and find fulfillment that way... instead. You will save lots of money and it will not destroy your credit rating.
1964, M151-A1
1952,US M-38 Jeep
1965, Willys M-274 Mule
416 Trailer
M100 Trailer

csmith
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread post by csmith » December 30th, 2010, 12:26 am

I just want a live M60 :!:
1976 M151A2 4 Color Cammo Mutt, aquired August 09
1976 or 7? M151A2 "Miss Sandy" Driver, aquired May 2010
Former owner M151A2 "Miss Saigon" Vietnam Rescue Sold Sept 09
Fond appreciation for the M151 Breed!!

rickf
General
General

Unread post by rickf » December 30th, 2010, 11:23 am

ohiomgman wrote:
raymond wrote:

The EPA will not allow you the carbon footprint of building a robot army. The cost of the 9 volt batteries to power them, will also eat you alive. To say nothing of trying to get the FCC to stay off your back for all the bandwidth you are using on unlicensed control frequencies. Save the money... Go and see Mistress Helga, (she-bi_tch of the SS) and have her "dress-up" as an "alien over-lord" with "a pain amplifier set to your brain wave pattern"...and find fulfillment that way... instead. You will save lots of money and it will not destroy your credit rating.
Mistress Helga huh? Well, I guess we see how you roll! :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As far as the robot army, Stick a solar panel on there heads and give them AI (Artificial Intelligence, Think I robot) and you bypass all of the government controls.

I don't know if I should be scared or intrigued by you guys. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Rick
1964 M151A1
1984 M1008
1967 M416
04/1952 M100
12/1952 M100- Departed
AN/TSQ-114A Trailblazer- Gone

ohiomgman
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Unread post by ohiomgman » December 30th, 2010, 2:50 pm

rickf wrote:
Mistress Helga huh? Well, I guess we see how you roll! :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I broke Mistress Helga in and taught her everything she has ever learned about humility and being dominated by and serving a man... with both grace and charm. She later "elected" to.. "branch out".. into Female Domination and is currently in search of both male and female slaves...
who exhibit 'the proper attitude' and a willingness to suffer un-yielding, un-compromising, un-forgiving, Military Discipline!
As far as the robot army, Stick a solar panel on there heads and give them AI (Artificial Intelligence, Think I robot) and you bypass all of the government controls.
Mmmmm...almost as good as running belts through "the hawg," for zombies. Mmmmm...will the robots scream and jerk while spewing red hydraulic fluid?

Sounds like a great idea for Knob Creek. Perhaps they could be dressed as door to door salesman?

I don't know if I should be scared or intrigued by you guys. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Rick
1964, M151-A1
1952,US M-38 Jeep
1965, Willys M-274 Mule
416 Trailer
M100 Trailer