m151 a1-c.. seal A-1 project

this is a spot to post pics of your favorite mutt cause you know we all like to look at them.

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

JesterMan

m151 a1-c.. seal A-1 project

Unread post by JesterMan » October 5th, 2010, 11:48 pm

Hi, Jester here.
I decided to post a few pics of my new projects. I posted a couple pics about a year ago under Jester's Mutt but I couldn't get my old password to come up even after requesting one with the forgotten password tab. Oh well.The a1-c is a bit rusty but I got a shot up a1 body with my last trade. I am pretty sure I can use the a1 body to replace the rust spots on the c model. I also got a 1968 m151a1 in the trade it leak's but is a runner. The 68 is rust free but has a lot of bondo on one side and is a bit beat up.
The place I got it from used it in a couple episodes of McGuiver and a couple other movies. He said it was
a seal team 3 mutt.It has a lot of 7.62 holes in it and was ridden hard, but who knows.
I also should have a few pics of various m151's around Tucson including some of that Xm151 at Jacks Overpriced gov surplus.

Thank's
Jesterman
pics not working this is not an easy place to post info and pics what a pain in my butt!!
I'll try again in a bit. Oh well every time I try to load or attach a pic it sais its invalid and the immage post icon is a broken link. any Ideas. I'm probably doing it wrong.

Crusader_22
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Re: m151 a1-c.. seal A-1 project

Unread post by Crusader_22 » October 10th, 2010, 10:26 am

Hey, Jester.

You have to have an external link to a photohosting site (I use Photobucket). Then upload the pics to that, and use the link that photobucket generates, and copy and paste it into your posting here.

I think your old account was just, "Jester". http://g838.org/viewtopic.php?t=1514

Jeff
11 yrs Army NG, currently full time AH-64D Apache Longbow crewchief
Former 11B, 32 IN BDE, WIARNG "RED ARROW!" OIF 3 2005-2006
General know it all jerk 42 years and running.

SOLD 1971 AM General M151A2
SOLD 1966 USMC M416