Will winter ever end?

this is a spot to post pics of your favorite mutt cause you know we all like to look at them.

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

rwdfresno
Sergeant
Sergeant

Will winter ever end?

Unread post by rwdfresno » April 20th, 2013, 6:15 pm

Not sure how the rest of the world is doing with all of this global warming business, but here in Northern Colorado winter will just not end. Last week we had over 12 inches of snow. Fortunately most of it has melted off already. There is the possibility of more snow starting Monday so I figured I better get a drive in while I still can.

Ryan

199th mp
Major
Major

Re: Will winter ever end?

Unread post by 199th mp » April 20th, 2013, 8:31 pm

ryan, if ever i saw a place that could actually use one of the gas fired heaters in an M151, it seems like your house is the right place.

Cobra5
Colonel
Colonel

Unread post by Cobra5 » April 21st, 2013, 12:41 pm

rwdfresno wrote:Not sure how the rest of the world is doing with all of this global warming business, but here in Northern Colorado winter will just not end. Last week we had over 12 inches of snow. Fortunately most of it has melted off already. There is the possibility of more snow starting Monday so I figured I better get a drive in while I still can.

Ryan
Ryan we kicked winter out of western Montana and sent it your way. Looks like more precip coming through the area here, I'll see if I can send it to you for Monday. :P

Tim

rwdfresno
Sergeant
Sergeant

Unread post by rwdfresno » April 22nd, 2013, 2:43 pm

I'm sure my MUTT is in shock. She grew up at USMC bases in CA and CO is a long way from SoCal. :)