anyone have a 12 Ton Simpson trailer from the 90'S

Unread post by acudanut » December 1st, 2021, 1:23 am

Need some info on one. Thanks

rickf
General
General

Re: anyone have a 12 Ton Simpson trailer from the 90'S

Unread post by rickf » December 1st, 2021, 9:42 am

Never heard of a Simpson but I had 12 ton and a 9 ton Hudson trailers. Both were 1990 models. What are you looking for? They are long gone so I am working off of memory.
1964 M151A1
1984 M1008
1967 M416
04/1952 M100
12/1952 M100- Departed
AN/TSQ-114A Trailblazer- Gone

acudanut

Unread post by acudanut » December 2nd, 2021, 12:15 am

I have the title, but body the body/Vin is missing

rickf
General
General

Unread post by rickf » December 2nd, 2021, 10:47 am

Huh? You have a title but no body? So you do not have the trailer? So what info is it you need? We do NOT provide VIN numbers on this site. This has been discussed before!!
1964 M151A1
1984 M1008
1967 M416
04/1952 M100
12/1952 M100- Departed
AN/TSQ-114A Trailblazer- Gone

m3a1
Lt. General
Lt. General

Unread post by m3a1 » December 2nd, 2021, 7:57 pm

What do you want to know about Simpson trailers?

acudanut

Unread post by acudanut » December 2nd, 2021, 8:29 pm

rickf wrote:
December 2nd, 2021, 10:47 am
Huh? You have a title but no body? So you do not have the trailer? So what info is it you need? We do NOT provide VIN numbers on this site. This has been discussed before!!
Are you Kidding me ? Yes I have the trailer. The 30 year year old body tag is missing. Take your Medication. Better Yet, stop commenting on everything i say, unless you you have a positive solution. NO THIS HAS NOT BEEN discussed on Trailers. Leave me alone.
Anyone else here feel that Rick need to step down from this site and his bully, cyber attacks. ?? Yes Rick, all you do is attack everyone here. Maybe going to church might help you. PEACE

m3a1
Lt. General
Lt. General

Unread post by m3a1 » December 3rd, 2021, 2:30 am

The fact is, mister, you don't have a reputation for turning square corners when it comes to the matter of VINs. Just about every state in the union has laws against buying, selling, or simply possessing anything with a manufacturer's serial number that has been removed, altered or obliterated. Oddly, you seem to be endlessly involved with vehicles that fit that description to a tee. Frankly, that worries me because it suggests a pattern of you thumbing your nose at the laws that are meant to protect us and help us keep our hard-earned property.

So, you have a missing VIN plate. You call it a body tag which, to me, indicates a conscious effort to mislead the readership. The method of dealing with a missing VIN plate has been discussed here many times over so, it would be fair to say, you already know what has to be done. For whatever reason, you just don't want to do it. Further, the questions you pose are so ill-formed and lacking in detail, that they also suggest an effort to mislead the readership of your true intent. I'm out of the law enforcement business so what you do on your time doesn't concern me. But, what you do on a site that I am also a member of, DOES.

Once again, my advice to you is, go through the process with law enforcement and get a reassigned number for your trailer...that is, if it's actually legitimate.... and before you pop off at ME for backing Rick, I'm probably still the South Texas KING of recovering stolen trailers and stolen construction equipment. When encountering legitimate vehicles with missing VIN plates, law enforcement is only too happy to help get them properly identified and back within the realm of legitimacy because, with that done, it becomes one less thing for them to have to deal with.

BUT

IF, once again, you bought something that doesn't quite pass the smell test, then I understand you might not want to go through that process for fear of having it seized. If that is the case, you were foolish for having bought it. A title for a vehicle without a vehicle identification number has ZERO value, by the way. You'd be doubly foolish to attempt to do ANYTHING with a vehicle in this condition before resolving the vehicle's identity through the right channels. Surely you understand that if you cut corners under these circumstances and if you dodge the only process that can legitimately help you, it also implies you have hidden motives.

The moderator of this site has a responsibility to maintain the integrity and reputation of the site and that means moderating content. The site only has value if the information contained and discussed therein meets certain standards. This site isn't going to be the place where you will find friends if you want to discuss illegal activities or even seek information for the purpose of fostering illegal activities. We don't want that here. Go to law enforcement and get your finless brown trout shorted out with them and leave the rest of us out of it.

Personally, I think you have been routinely and extraordinarily disruptive here on the G838, including managing to single handedly draw the DUE and LEGITIMATE attention of law enforcement which is quite an accomplishment, by the way. Congratulations.

You might also want to consider that your rather questionable behavior might just be the cause of your frequent encounters with the moderator.

TJ

Horst
Colonel
Colonel

Unread post by Horst » December 3rd, 2021, 5:34 am

acudanut wrote:
December 2nd, 2021, 8:29 pm
rickf wrote:
December 2nd, 2021, 10:47 am
Are you Kidding me ? Yes I have the trailer. The 30 year year old body tag is missing. Take your Medication. Better Yet, stop commenting on everything i say, unless you you have a positive solution. NO THIS HAS NOT BEEN discussed on Trailers. Leave me alone.
Anyone else here feel that Rick need to step down from this site and his bully, cyber attacks. ?? Yes Rick, all you do is attack everyone here. Maybe going to church might help you. PEACE
You might starting thinking about going somewhere else
Horst

1972 USMC M151A2 w/ROPS (ex Barstow) and M416
1962 M201 and trailer
1966 GTO,1982 E350 Skoolie, 1987 SJ413, 1987 911
Gone: 2xM35A2c, Unimog 404S, Hanomag AL28, DKW Munga

Mark
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Unread post by Mark » December 3rd, 2021, 8:48 am

rickf has very much been an asset to this site, and its members, acudanut don't say anything then no one will comment on it! This attention getting ploy has no place here.I hope it gets deleted
mark

1968 m274A5
1960 m151
1981 m151A2
1964 m416
1971 m416