Beverly Hillbillies

Vehicles and items that do not fall into the general M151 categories

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

m3a1
Lt. General
Lt. General

Re: Beverly Hillbillies

Unread post by m3a1 » May 29th, 2020, 11:22 pm

(Click on photos to enlarge and reorient)

Got the brake's mechanicals wrapped up tonight!

Somebody's looking FABULOUS!
IMG_2399.jpeg
IMG_2400.jpeg
IMG_2401.jpeg
IMG_2402.jpeg
IMG_2403.jpeg
Axles, brakes....a day of 'big wins'....

Cheers,
TJ
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

m3a1
Lt. General
Lt. General

Unread post by m3a1 » May 30th, 2020, 3:57 pm

I took time away to watch two men strap into a rocket and be launched into space. There's a lot of tech behind that. Makes my efforts on The Doom Buggy seem small and insignificant.

Whew.....humbling.

m3a1
Lt. General
Lt. General

Unread post by m3a1 » May 31st, 2020, 5:29 pm

Began my day by getting a phone call from my old police partner who informed me that my motorcycle (which had been parked at his place) had been stolen. I hope they choke on it....and that's all I have to say about that.

Decided to switch gears and probe the new front axle for my GPW since it was obvious there was some water in the steering knuckle. What you are about to see kinda looks like it had been on the Titanic but actually, while the steering knuckles need a complete overhaul most of the lubricants that had been in there did a pretty good job of preserving the metal.
IMG_2414.jpeg
One of the retaining bolts for the brake backing plate had come out and was banging around in there. Return spring had come loose and the shoe guide was bent over. It looks far worse than it is.
61264618938__B174469D-2532-41AF-91C4-004B28B51775.jpeg
Here we have the inside face of the spindle.
61264706741__BDA1C91A-825C-4C4B-9FA4-89FEE5461F38.jpeg
This axle shaft doesn't belong in this axle group. No matter. I have spares that are eager so serve once again.
61264707527__C5180265-5893-4621-91D8-A405DADD367C.jpeg

I don't think any water could ever penetrate that cosmoline-like coating.
61264855744__1481C045-DF94-4D7C-9D66-DAF23155EF6D.jpeg
Cheers,
TJ
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by m3a1 on June 2nd, 2020, 3:33 am, edited 3 times in total.

m3a1
Lt. General
Lt. General

Unread post by m3a1 » May 31st, 2020, 5:33 pm

This king pin cap fought like a tiger to keep from coming off. I won.
61264866639__70CBEF4C-170C-4864-AA61-5A57D27F382D.jpeg
Interior of the steering knuckle housing. Peel back the cruddy grease and she's pretty cherry under there!
61264872284__28679576-E972-44CD-9F48-5D4105D05EFB.jpeg
Here's a rare sight. King pin bearings don't get much worse than this. Flat. Not round. Absolutely FLAT. Pretty impressive. And not a single shim on either end. Do you think maybe the preload on the bearing wasn't set correctly (or at all)? Any bets on what we'll find on the other side? THIS is why we do it, folks. Open those TMs, roll up your sleeves and break out the tools. Help is on the way!
61264861825__874DDCB1-E7B1-4648-B2F5-99579335DCC4.jpeg
Cheers,
TJ
Last edited by m3a1 on June 2nd, 2020, 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

m3a1
Lt. General
Lt. General

Unread post by m3a1 » June 2nd, 2020, 1:10 am

Took a little time to see what's what with the parts I just took off so as to get an idea of what I'm going to need to get everything back up to snuff.

When I began this, I saw that the drum was cocked over just a bit and not running in line with the brake backing plate. On early jeeps that can only mean one of two things. Either the brake backing plate is no longer flat (not the case, here) or there are bearing problems.... Click to enlarge -
61273651852__762928E4-AE64-4003-B0A2-ACFF4C734600.jpeg

A section reduction and galling of the spindle on the inner bearing surface. No bueno. Now we know why this axle group got retired and that's a problem I'm completely comfortable with because it is such a simple matter to replace. If I am correct in my supposition, it's highly likely the differential will run out as good as it looks.

I have plenty of early CJ and MB/GPW axles but they are complete and I don't want to borrow parts on complete axle groups so, the best course of action is to order a new spindle (or maybe even two) at the same time I am ordering brake parts, bearings and seals and the rest. It's gonna be real nice when I'm done. This is just another day with the Beverly Hillbillies...

Cheers,
TJ

m3a1
Lt. General
Lt. General

Unread post by m3a1 » June 2nd, 2020, 9:19 pm

(click on photos to enlarge and reorient)

Tore down the other end today. Nothing fatal. Spindle appears to be in good shape. Needs all of the consumables, naturally....bearings, bearing races, seals, etc. Think I'm going to have to get into my other WWII axle and swap out this later axle shaft for an original early axle shaft. I just don't feel I can justify dropping roughly $200 on a new one.

Bell crank is going to be fun. As ugly as it is, it doesn't wobble and there appears to be little or no chance of it coming off on it's own.
IMG_2424.jpeg
But there is this issue...
IMG_2425.jpeg
...and this...
IMG_2426.jpeg
This is what happens when you don't set the preload correctly and ignore proper lubrication specs. This level of wear is not something you'll see very often. There is brinelling and then there is BRINELLING! Impressive.
IMG_2427.jpeg
How does this happen, you ask? Well, consider that tapered roller bearings, such as you might find on axles, normally go around and around and are in a far more enclosed space, packed with grease, whereas the tapered roller bearings on the king pins rotate only a few degrees to the right or the left, have a diameter that isn't much bigger than a silver dollar and aren't taller than a stack of five quarters.

They are located in a comparatively large space which is often lubricated with the wrong sort of stuff (if at all) and they share that space with other, far more robust components which seem to get along fine without adequate lubrication by the owner (until they don't..) so those poor little bearings which are being called upon to support the ENTIRE WEIGHT of the front end of the vehicle sit there, forgotten, unloved and often painfully abused until someone is forced to have a look at them....and we haven't even begun to discuss the matter of proper preload. But, we'll get to that later.

There will be more to The Doom Buggy very, very soon. Stay tuned.
IMG_2428.jpeg
Cheers,
TJ

m3a1
Lt. General
Lt. General

Unread post by m3a1 » June 3rd, 2020, 7:43 am

THE TALE OF THE EXCEPTIONAL HENRY MENDEZ.

I'm going to make a small departure from the normal wrenching and tell you a story. This is a story about a man who, by example, taught me a lot about craftsmanship.

First, let's set the stage and tell you how I came to meet Henry Mendez. I took a small hiatus from law enforcement when I left Ohio and moved to Texas to marry my former high school sweetheart. My father-in-law was an entrepreneur and a character who was much like Donald Trump but on a far smaller scale. He formerly worked for a L-K Restaurants which at one time was a pretty prevalent restaurant chain in northern Ohio and their business model was to pair restaurants with hotels so as to ensure the restaurant would always have a steady stream of customers. It is a successful business model we still see today and one that is most obviously employed by successful restaurant chains across the nation. So, it was my father-in-law's job to go around and build these restaurants and get them going. Along the way he began to learn about the business of running a hotel and eventually he moved his family to my home town where he built yet another L-K Restaurant, then quit L-K and bought the hotel it was paired with. That hotel became their family business. He expanded the hotel and eventually sold it and moved his family to Texas which he considered the land of opportunity.

Fast forward a few years. My father-in-law continued to do what he was trained to do but now, he was building businesses to be run by he and his children. My brother-in-law had an auto shop and my wife was a dentist and my father-in-law was about to take over and develop a large parcel of land that had several working businesses upon it. It was located in one of those spots along the interstate highly favored by gas station/convenience stores even to this day with high visibility and easy on-off freeway access. So I came along, married his daughter and immediately got roped into ramrodding the development of this package into a money-maker.

Now, my father-in-law was a nice guy at home and an ogre at work. He wasn't unnecessarily unkind to his employees but he was a tyrant who had no intention to allowing his business to fail and if anyone got in the way of that, he would let them know it in no uncertain terms. As his son-in-law, I received special dispensation but only as long as I performed and kept things rolling at a breakneck pace. Step off the line and I would get the same treatment as anyone else.

Among the several businesses on this property was a pitifully small convenience store/cafe/gas station with two pumps (service for four). That business was slated for eventual demolition but it was a significant part of the revenue stream making it necessary to keep it open for as long as possible. So we built a new, far more grandiose building around it and over it; a large slab of concrete, a giant metal I-beam structure overhead and began closing it all in. Meanwhile we began disassembling the original structure of the convenience store and to give you some idea of the complexity of this, at one point all that remained of the original structure was one wall and the roof which was suspended by the new I-beans overhead using a system of large cables. Throughout the process the original business never closed and it eventually went to 24-hour service because you can't secure a convenience store that has only one wall and a roof. It was nuts....and customers loved it. Picnic benches were set up inside the new structure for the lunch crowd and a lot of people who weren't regulars came in just to have lunch and watch the insanity they had heard about.

As the new structure digested the original structure, pieces of the roof were being carved off and carted out by wheel barrow past the customers. All of this has very little to do with Henry Mendez but it does give you some idea about my father-in-law's force of will. He was a man who wasn't willing to let little things get in his way, like gravity, or the fact that there were only 24 hours in a single day. And that will made for a pretty hectic schedule at the job site.

So eventually, the new structure took shape and it became the beginnings of a large, multi-business strip center. As the ramrod, I not only oversaw the coordination and advancement of the schedule but also assisted the many tradesmen who were working there. I became physically involved in every aspect of the job and in the off hours, my brother-in-law and I would be working our way through the structure, doing carpentry; putting up walls and building stairs and ceilings and doing second story work in advance of the tradesmen. During regular hours, the tradesmen would come in and plumbers and electricians and HVAC guys would fight over who got to do what (and where) first. So I was often called upon to play King Solomon and split that baby right down the middle. I was being paid to be the Captain of this ship and my father-in-law, the Commodore. He could smell a dollar being lost a mile away and he wasn't afraid to crack the whip to ensure a second dollar wasn't lost. So all of this madness was very high energy, very high-stress, very 'Git 'er Done' work. As this work progressed throughout the structure, the floor space began to be established and once that happened, concrete floors would get tiled. Enter Henry Mendez.

Henry Mendez was born in Mexico and was a naturalized citizen of the United States. His father was a tile-setter and stone-worker and as far as I know, his grandfather had done the same. He was a very unassuming fellow who, I would come to find, had a lot to say but rarely said it. Adding to his natural tendency to clam up, Henry had been in an accident. A pallet loaded with rock was being hoisted into the air at a job he was working on back in Mexico. As he passed underneath, the thing came down on his head and as a result, he bit the tip of his tongue off. So when Henry finally did decide he had something to say, it was with a very definite lisp. Add to this the fact that Henry Mendez looked as old as Methuselah. He stood, hunched over, as many old-school tile setters are wont to do and he dressed like a very poor man. And Henry Mendez's hands looked like the very rock they had been trained to master. Henry understood that how he looked did nothing to add to other's appreciation of him as a man. Well, you can't judge a book by its cover and as I came to know him, Henry turned out to be a pretty 'good book'.

Henry Mendez and his work-space was the antithesis of everything we were doing elsewhere in the building. His work space was immaculately clean, orderly, free from unwanted people and contained only the precise tools and materials he needed to lay tile. Henry's first step to prepare his work space was to vacuum every inch of it with an ancient (and huge) shop vac that looked like it might have been made by Henry Ford. Henry Mendez and his work were the eye of the storm and I loved to take my lunch over to Henry's work area and just have a few moment's sanctuary from the day's work. I quickly learned that if I walked into his work area I was to stay off not just the new tile (obvious) but also the concrete areas he was approaching (not so obvious). Eventually, I would try to take him lunch (as a sort of payment for him to allow me to intrude as well as an apology for anything I might track in) but he would not accept lunch. Henry was being paid for a full day's work and that was exactly what he provided and nothing would be allowed to get in the way of that. Initially, he put up with my being there since I was the boss, but eventually we became friendly with one another. I may have been the Lord on this job but he gently and persistently demonstrated that he was the Master in his work space.

The best way to describe how Henry Mendez laid tile is this. Henry was like a great river when he worked; orderly within its banks, very little movement on the surface but below that, utterly and absolutely relentless. Henry would spend a great deal of time laying out lines on the floor in preparation for laying tile. These were perfect squares about 4' to a side; more or less depending upon the tile size. Within that space you could lay four pieces of tile any which way you pleased. Even the best tile is slightly irregular (i.e. NOT perfectly square) so if you confine your work to the square laid out on the floor, small irregularities do not become large irregularities where tile ends up going every which way. In Henry's world, tiles are constrained by the boundaries of each box. Properly organized, chaos can then become a thing of beauty. I became very impressed with the Henry Mendez method. Intense preparation, followed by work being done with great care, proceeding smoothly and efficiently. Slow is smooth. Smooth is fast.

Being old-school, and from Mexico, Henry's relationship with me started out as my being strictly 'El Jefe' but but after I showed some sincere interest in his work and asked questions, he opened up a bit and he started to share some of the basic skills of his trade. With his guidance, he even let me set some tile and critiqued my work and I enjoyed it. Afterward, I noticed he took my tile up and relaid it. He wasn't being unkind. His floor was HIS floor, wall-to-wall. I understood the mindset. Like a lot of automotive work, tile setting isn't terribly complex but there are a million ways to get yourself into trouble very quickly and even the best of us make mistakes. One day I walked in expecting to see a completed floor and half of it was taken back up! As it turned out, somehow he had gotten off track and anything beyond that point wasn't up to Henry Mendez's standards. Though I never would have noticed anything was wrong, he didn't like how it had turned out and because he knew his name was on it (you've heard me say that before), he took it back up, recovered most of the tile and started over again. He was very apologetic about it but tile setters have the benefit of being pretty much the last guy to work on an area so no one is really all that broken up if they are slow to finish. I just laughed about it, shook my head and left Henry to his business. Some fellows just don't need supervision.

Eventually, Henry discovered I was a gear head and I discovered Henry was 'A Pontiac Man'. He invited me to his home to see his cars. Henry lived about three blocks away from my home and I had never met him or heard a thing about him and quite frankly, if one were to judge Henry Mendez solely by how he looked, or spoke, one might guess that Henry's cars were going to be less than stellar. I went to his house which was finished with beautiful rock work and tile throughout which might tell you something else about Henry Mendez. No matter what he did, or where he did it, or for whom, he had a singular way of doing it which was this - Nothing less than perfection would be acceptable.

When Henry's garage door opened I just couldn't believe what I was seeing because a car isn't a tile floor. Not by a long shot. Sitting there were two absolutely stunning, bright red, Pontiac Catalina 2+2 hardtop coupes and I was about to get schooled on mid 60's Pontiacs. I'm sad to say my memory is fading on the particulars of each car but each car had all the options for that model year, one had the 421HO motor (which, I came to find, had been built by my brother-in-law's shop) one had the tri-power and at least one had the stick-shift on the console. There were special (and very rare) 8-lug wheels on each car, plus extras on the shelves. These cars were big. They were bold. They made a statement... and Henry Mendez had done almost all the work himself.

(Go here if you want some virtual schooling on Catalinas - https://www.hemmings.com/stories/articl ... atalina-22)

So a little old guy with a speech impediment and a bent body, who dressed like a pauper and had a pile of rocks dropped on his head taught me a lot about good craftsmanship. I was not a stranger to the idea but Henry Mendez took it to the next level in all aspects of his life. The importance of preparation, of patience, of taking pride in craftsmanship and of perfection; delivering to others nothing less than what you would accept for yourself.

Thank you, Henry. Thank you for the nice floors you made for us to walk on. Thank your for your gentle kindness and the lessons you taught me. The world was made a better place because of you.

m3a1
Lt. General
Lt. General

Unread post by m3a1 » June 4th, 2020, 4:23 pm

Today's burnt offering...the worst of the two steering knuckle housings...which is appropriate, considering the lack of sleep I had last night. Might as well take all the worst parts of life and experience them all at once and just get it over with.

Gathered my strength by observing what I should have when I'm done..
IMG_2440.jpeg
....and what I'm starting my day with. :roll: Off to the wire wheel and the cupped wire brush.
IMG_2441.jpeg
The studs and the king pin arm wouldn't budge even a little bit so I decided to tackle it another way. Divide and conquer. Happily, the bearing nearly leapt off the king pin post. Everything else today will be one darned thing after another.
IMG_2442.jpeg
The quality of that king pin after all this abuse is a testament to the quality of the steel these machines were made from. With the bearing off, I now have a better idea where resistance will be found if the king pin arm continues to resist being removed.
IMG_2443.jpeg

m3a1
Lt. General
Lt. General

Unread post by m3a1 » June 4th, 2020, 4:53 pm

A big brass drift and a copper hammer, which gave way to a regular hammer, which gave way to a BFH. I have not put the steering knuckle in a vice because I'm still convinced I can finesse it out and off. Eventually it gives just a smidge. I soak it with PB Blaster, tap it back down and try again and repeat that process. Each time it goes a little farther. and finally...
IMG_2444.jpeg
Success! Alas, there will be more try-try-and try again today.. If you're kind of new to wrenching and find yourself facing this kind of work the secret to success is just hanging in there and resist going straight to the nuclear option. I could have taken this straight to the hydraulic press. Elsewhere, I could have gone straight to power tools but here's the thing. With some of these labor-saving devices what you don't get is a feel for what kind of resistance your piece is giving you which means you don't learn any of the finer points about the work being done, or what to expect the next time that kind of job is put before you.
IMG_2445.jpeg
The studs won't budge. I try the old double-nut method and only one stud finally gives up but the threads are surprisingly intact so I try each one again. No dice. I'd like to just let these guys soak in PB blaster but this is the job du jour so I apply heat to the casting and with the copper mallet, shock the boss the studs are screwed into. Once I see the rust ring at the base of the stud break away I know it's only a matter of time. Alternately heating, tapping and making continued efforts to remove the studs finally cause two more studs to yield. I'm wearing it down...
IMG_2446.jpeg
...but this last one is another matter altogether. Still, the other three have pretty good threads beneath the rust so I think it will yield if I stay with it. I continue to heat, tap and wrench. Still no luck and the nuts are beginning to give way and just spin on the stud no matter how vigorously I jam them together. Not good. I am very close to welding the outer nut to the stud when I see a little light at the end of the tunnel. Did that just budge or am I imagining things?

Apply more heat. PB Blaster is useless at this point because it just goes up in smoke. Tap-tap-tap, clamp some vice grips on as tight as humanly possible, get my shoulders up over the work and she finally starts to move. With each budge forward, I go backward and then forward again. Finally, very reluctantly, it gives way. Victory is mine!
IMG_2447.jpeg
Last edited by m3a1 on June 5th, 2020, 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

m3a1
Lt. General
Lt. General

Unread post by m3a1 » June 4th, 2020, 5:01 pm

Clean up is rudimentary. Time to repair some damage.
IMG_2448.jpeg
IMG_2449.jpeg
All the above (and some similar issues on other parts are made to disappear in literally less than a minute, with this little tool from Harbor Freight. As a bonus, the angle of the sanding belt in relation to the handle can be changed.
IMG_2450.jpeg

m3a1
Lt. General
Lt. General

Unread post by m3a1 » June 4th, 2020, 6:10 pm

Now on to the brake assemblies. When dealing with brakes in this condition, disassembling these is easiest while the brake backing plate is off the vehicle.

The whole assembly can be removed, along with the spindle, leaving the steering knuckle housing on the axle group. Only six bolts hold the whole thing on. In this case, the wheel cylinders and the brake lines are trash so I simply cut the line. It will be discarded along with the wheel cylinders. In any case, the brake line must be removed or severed in some way from the wheel cylinder to remove the brake assembly as a whole.

Note that these brakes come with heel and toe adjustments for the brake shoes. In this way, each shoe can be set perfectly to the drum for maximum performance. Unfortunately, with this system there is no 'automatic' adjustment as the shoe becomes worn.

Heel/toe adjusters will be frozen in position after many years of sitting and doing nothing. It would be very unusual to find them in any type of immediately serviceable condition. If you pull an old flat fender out of the weeds, don't plan on driving it home using the old brakes.

In short, trying to deal with these brake assemblies while still on the vehicle is a wasted effort.
IMG_2451.jpeg
This is the inside of the brake assembly with shoes and wheel cylinder removed. Four eccentric adjusters. The large adjusters on the bottom/inside of the brake backing plate can be held with a 13/16" wrench (note the flat spot on each). A 3/4" wrench can be used to loosen the nut on the outside of the brake backing plate.
IMG_2452.jpeg
If you are working on a brake assembly immobilized by rust and you want to disassemble the whole thing, remove the lower eccentric adjusters first. This will allow you the best access to the rest of the assembly. With this done, simply spread the brake shoes apart at the bottom until they clear the shoe guide hooks which are permanently attached to the brake backing plate. You can do one, or both. You will be levering the shoes against the wheel cylinder and spreading the return spring to achieve this. Be aware that older and original wheel cylinders have a piston equipped with a slot into which the shoe fits and likely as not, the shoes will not want to come free of the pistons in the same way they would if the pistons were flat. If the pistons are frozen into place, be careful not to lift the shoes too far out of parallel with the brake backing plate. Lift only enough to clear the guides. Once clear of the guide(s), allow the shoes to come together and remove them, along with the hook. This method (starting at the bottom) has the advantage of making it possible to remove the shoes without having to first remove the return spring.
IMG_2462.jpeg
Removing the shoes exposes the small eccentric adjusters so that they can be removed. The only really efficient method I have employed to keep the small adjusters from turning while the retaining nut is removed is to firmly grasp the eccentric lobe's edge with vice grips. Most galling can be buffed off if they are to be reused.

A word about reusing adjusters and other brake hardware associated with vehicles of this vintage. You can usually clean most of these components up and they will look very pretty but unplated hardware is absolutely prone to rust. Give serious consideration to getting new hardware if for no other reason than the rust issue. Rust will return and ruin all your hard work, not to mention your vehicle's ability to stop safely and efficiently.
IMG_2453.jpeg
Note the eccentric cams in yellow metal that are fitted to the lower adjusters, whereas the upper adjusters have permanently attached cams.
IMG_2455.jpeg
Last edited by m3a1 on June 5th, 2020, 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

m3a1
Lt. General
Lt. General

Unread post by m3a1 » June 4th, 2020, 6:29 pm

Lower eccentric adjusters are assembled in such a way that the dot on the outside is representative of the largest area of the cam lobe. Thus, with the dots set completely opposite one another, the shoe would then be set as far out toward the drum out as possible. But also note that the lower adjusters can also move the shoe up, or down to create a perfect mating with the drum.
IMG_2459.jpeg
It may seem horribly obsolete but it's actually a very good system.
IMG_2464.jpeg
Here is why trying to wrestle with adjusters frozen in place by rust and corrosion is best dealt with with the brake assembly off the vehicle. The space available with the king pins in place is at an absolute minimum. This is not nearly as troublesome when the vehicle is in great condition but when you are starting from scratch it is VERY difficult.
IMG_2460.jpeg
From this you might imagine that ordinance maintenance crews swapped out entire brake assemblies rather than wrestle with them on each vehicle as it came in caked with mud, broken and bent. It would seem more efficient but who knows?
IMG_2461.jpeg

m3a1
Lt. General
Lt. General

Unread post by m3a1 » June 4th, 2020, 6:44 pm

These wheel cylinders are toast but a quick brushing reveals some numbers that might be of use later.
IMG_2465.jpeg
IMG_2466.jpeg
A cartouche is revealed! How cool is that?!
IMG_2467.jpeg
And here's my work product for the day. Everything is fairly clean (but not yet ready for refinishing) and all the threaded holes in the steering knuckle housings are tapped and blown out with compressed air. Everything coated with metal prep because likely as not these will be sitting untouched for a while. With all of this, what I have achieved is a complete list of needed parts that will be required to complete these subsections of the axle assembly.
IMG_2468.jpeg
Cheers,
TJ

rickf
General
General

Unread post by rickf » June 4th, 2020, 8:24 pm

That ALL you got done all day?!!! What would your previously mentioned Father in law said to that? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
1964 M151A1
1984 M1008
1967 M416
04/1952 M100
12/1952 M100- Departed
AN/TSQ-114A Trailblazer- Gone

m3a1
Lt. General
Lt. General

Unread post by m3a1 » June 4th, 2020, 9:41 pm

On top of that, I cleaned house, did some laundry and made dinner. 'nuff said...

Here's one photo I missed sharing. The tabs used to turn the eccentrics are often so badly out of shape the won't allow the nut to come off over them. Sometimes it's necessary to grind a little off the ends. I think this one is ready for retirement.
IMG_2463.jpeg
Cheers,
TJ