NC Denton Rally 24-28 Apr 2019

This is the place to let us know about your upcoming event, rally, parade, swap meet, etc.

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

cgarbee
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

NC Denton Rally 24-28 Apr 2019

Unread post by cgarbee » January 24th, 2019, 10:50 am

The annual Denton NC Rally, swap meet and general get together is planned for 24-28 APRIL 2019 at the Farmpark in Denton NC.

Hundreds of hookup camping sites available as well as primitive camping available, no reservations necessary!

Helicopter rides (Cobra and Huey)
Plenty of room to sell. You can sell from your camp site (no extra charge or restrictions) or from the designated vendor area (Vendors must be set up by Friday evening).
Machine Gun shoot (insurance only allows blanks)

BBQ Convoy on Friday evening to a relatively local spot. Cost will be $10 per person to cover catering and you must be in or on a military vehicle to participate.
There will be countless other things to do-drive trucks you never have, see stuff you never have and lots of just plain old hanging out time etc

Jim Henry of HENRY'S Truck Sales in Albamarle NC is once again sponsoring the event!
Last edited by cgarbee on January 24th, 2019, 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

cgarbee
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: NC Denton Rally 24-28 Apr 2019

Unread post by cgarbee » January 24th, 2019, 10:53 am

I have scheduled time off from work and plan to attend with my MKT85 pulled by my XM813.
I will be catering for my friends from Wednesday night through Sunday breakfast...