New Tires - Great on line tire site.

a place to discuss anything of interest to owners of M151 jeeps

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

csmith
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

New Tires - Great on line tire site.

Unread post by csmith » July 17th, 2021, 3:45 pm

Been wanting to put Civi tires on my Driver, the tires on her were 40 years old militaries, almost out of tread and hard rubber. After a lot of searching, did not want too aggressive off road tread, and not wanting to spend a lot of $$ settled on Ironman All Country AT 215-85-16. Found them on many sites but Tirebuyer.com beat the pants off everyone and their service was excellent (my first time buying tires online). They provided and extensive list of installers in my area, selected one and they scheduled the installation appointment on my chosen time and date. Shipping was free and the tires arrived at the installer THE NEXT DAY!! Got the tires for $115 each, installation was $66 for all four tires and it cost $2.50 for valve stems. I will definitely use the company again when buying tires. Couldn't be happier, will give them a good test at Graves MT.
Ironman tires2 7- [attachment=0]Ironman tires2 7-2021.jpg
Ironman tires 7-2021.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1976 M151A2 4 Color Cammo Mutt, aquired August 09
1976 or 7? M151A2 "Miss Sandy" Driver, aquired May 2010
Former owner M151A2 "Miss Saigon" Vietnam Rescue Sold Sept 09
Fond appreciation for the M151 Breed!!

lpcoating
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Re: New Tires - Great on line tire site.

Unread post by lpcoating » July 17th, 2021, 10:48 pm

Looks good Clell. I'm getting my A2 ready for the Weare, NH show at the end of the month and was looking at my tires today. The same thought crossed my mind - different tires maybe. Current tires will last this year but I will need to replace for next year. See you at Graves.

Guy
M151 Body Panels - http://www.m151bodypanels.com/

'68 A1 - Under full resto