AM2060 amp for sale. Untested, but working?

Want to put radios in your jeep? Discuss it here.

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

mutt and jeff
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

AM2060 amp for sale. Untested, but working?

Unread post by mutt and jeff » July 13th, 2020, 4:20 pm

Picked up 166 A2 and all the radio equiptment was removed from it, the holes for all the mounts and brackets are intact. What we know came off the jeep is going back and it all works, so no reason to believe that this AM2060 amp is any different. We just don't have a way to test, so before I list on eBay and have to deal with feedback and making the shipping companies richer, I'll offer it to forum members first and will offer full refund if this unit does not work when you get it.
Nice take off condition. One is selling on eBay as non working for parts only for more that I am asking. And, another national seller does not have any units in stock, so I am offering this one here for someone that knows what it is and can use it.

$250, obo, plus shipping, and it ain't light. Let me know how to help.
mt2060 1.JPG
mt260 2.JPG
mt2060 3.JPG
mt2060 4.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mutt and jeff
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: AM2060 amp for sale. Untested, but working?

Unread post by mutt and jeff » August 7th, 2020, 6:17 pm

Now that we have our radios in our MUTT working, we swapped out our amp for this unit and it powers up our RT505/PRC25 radio and the speaker works and it tunes our antenna, so I would represent this amp as a working unit. Make offer.