My new job ( I WISH!!!!!!!)

Wanna give your mutt some teeth? This is the place.

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

rickf
General
General

My new job ( I WISH!!!!!!!)

Unread post by rickf » March 19th, 2020, 2:06 pm

This place is unbelievable. You can tell it is a small time operation but they crank out some serious amounts of ammo. And Raymond, You will love the clips at the end of the video!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYD3Df0Dzmw
1964 M151A1
1984 M1008
1967 M416
04/1952 M100
12/1952 M100- Departed
AN/TSQ-114A Trailblazer- Gone

raymond
Major General
Major General

Re: My new job ( I WISH!!!!!!!)

Unread post by raymond » March 21st, 2020, 10:29 am

Interesting how some of these reloaders reprocess ammunition. And looks like they are pretty good in the ingenuity part. I think most of these places buy spent cases from indoor ranges where you must shoot all brass.

That said, it is often cheaper to buy unfired commercial ammunition. I NEVER shoot steel, not because of the case, but because of the bullet. That old commie ammuntion may be lead core, but the brass/copper jacket is very thin and there is a layer of steel under that. Steel is much harder than brass/copper and it can't be good for your barrel. I also tend to stay with brass, except for the aluminum case stuff from CCI/Federal, as I've had zero problems with it in my Glock, Walther P38, and Rock River Arms AR9
Raymond

"On the day when crime puts on the apparel of innocence, through a curious reversal peculiar to our age, it is innocence that is called on to justify itself." Albert Camus