Two M416 trailers for sale

need more space? add a M416 trailer! and discuss it here.

Moderators: rickf, raymond, Mr. Recovery

Redlight
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Two M416 trailers for sale

Unread post by Redlight » May 30th, 2022, 3:01 pm

I bid on two separate trailers and won both. One was from a fire department and painted red. The other came from the DPW and was very faded OD.
I am selling either trailer for $1600. It will come with a bill of sale and VIN verification signed by the local Police Department. No titles in Mass. on trailers of less than 3000 pounds. Delivery can be arranged for gas money. Tows very well behind a Tacoma or Jeep
The red one had rust removed and bed treated with rust reformer that converts the bed to a paintable service. There are no holes in the bed. There are two holes in the top section of the tub where equipment was mounted. The tub is square and and while there is some bumps the are no major dents. I will be painting inside of the tube black . Exterior paint is flaking and is being sanded and repainted. The trailer has 12 volt lights and 4 pin connector. Other trailer in back ground is also for sale.
Black 2.jpg
fire26.jpg
fire28.jpg
fire29.jpg
fire230.jpg
The black trailer has a tailgate cut into the tub. The bed has been welded and is very tight. I have installed new 4 pin wiring harness and new 12 volt LED tail lights. I removed all the rust, sealed mounting holes, and repainted. I replaced the tail gate with 3/4" PT plywood and bolted to hingers The tub is in good shape with no major damage, some normal wear and sheet metal bumps. I have replaced all four wheel bearings and grease seals. I installed a new trailer Jack with wheel so it is easy to move around. It has been refreshed not restored. A replacement data plate was installed on the front. It is sold with a bill of sale and Mass VIN inspection form signed by the Reading Police department. No titles are issued in Mass for trailer less than 3000 pounds. Pictures on next posting.

Delivery can be arranged for gas money. PM me for any questions. Located in Reading Mass just north of Boston .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Redlight
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Two M416 trailers for sale

Unread post by Redlight » May 30th, 2022, 3:03 pm

Here are pictures of the black trailer.
Black 1.jpg
Black3.jpg
Black4.jpg
Black5.jpg
Black6.jpg
Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.